Callaway Steelhead XR Graphite Combo Golf Irons
Easier To Hit, More Forgiving, and Long
The Callaway Steelhead XR Irons are the latest addition to the XR family and re-use some of the assets that made the previous ranges such as the X-14's so successful
Larger head and deep-back CG make XR Steelhead Hybrids easier to launch high for more carry and distance. Designed with the assistance of aerodynamic experts, Callaway’s Speed Step Technology improves airflow to promote faster clubhead speed for more distance. The designers maximized the forgiveness of the head by creating a slightly deeper body and longer blade length to create a larger hitting area and raised the MOI, making the Steelhead XR Hybrid easy to hit from a wide variety of lies both on and off the fairway.
- Long With Our Industry-leading Face Cup - We’ve taken our Cup 360 technology that’s redefined ball speed in the category, and we’ve made it even faster
- Easier To Hit
- More Forgiving - The soles are wider to give you more forgiveness, and it’s easier to get more distance out of every impact location. You’ll feel confident over the ball, and you have the technology to hit good shots more consistently
- Progressive Lengths and Lofts - To help golfers hit the ball farther, we’ve included the progressive lengths and lofts through the set for longer distance off each club
- Integrated Hybrids - Specifically designed hybrids to replace irons for even more distance and forgiveness in the long part of the set
- High Ball Speed & Forgiveness Across The Face With Our Industry-Leading Face Cup - Our Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup has redefined distance and ball speed in the hybrid category, and we put it in the XR OS. It’s built to give you more speed and forgiveness across the face so that you get the most distance out of each shot.
- Extreme Forgiveness In A Wider Head Design - We used a larger head
to create higher MOI for maximum forgiveness. It has a look that gives
you confidence over the ball, and it’s built for great ball flight
trajectories. We’ve also made it higher launching and draw biased so
that it’s easier for you to turn the ball over.
- More Versatility - They give you the versatility to hit good shots
from all lies with our keeled utility sole. These hybrids are going to
be a go-to club for you off the tee, the fairway or out the rough.