Ping G400 Golf Irons
The all new G400 from Ping
Introducing the all new multi-material G400 Iron from Ping, featuring innovative face flexing and COR-Eye technology for high launch, forgiveness and insane distance.
The Ping G400 Iron is fitted with new AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) 2.0 Shafts, as you progress through the set the shafts get lighter from short down to the long iron's. By having lighter shafts in the longer irons it helps to square up the clubface and increase clubhead speed for improved distance and accuracy.
At address, the G iron has a refined look, created by a thinner top line, satin-blast finish and appropriate offset. Acoustics and feel are optimized in the G iron's back cavity using a larger multi-material dampening badge.
- COR-Eye Technology - Innovative
design generates faster ball speeds for dramatic gains in distance and
shot height for better stopping power on the greens. One PING pro said
during testing: "This G400 7-iron has turned into my 6-iron but in an
8-iron window." Golfers can expect one less club to the green with the
height of two less clubs. That's a powerful combination.
- Toprail Undercut Cavity - A unique top rail design combines with COR-Eye Technology to increase face flexing and ball speed for launching the ball higher. The co-molded 3-piece cavity badge provides an enriched impact response that creates a powerful sound and feel. A concealed CTP weight allows you to customize swing weight.
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish - This premium finish reduces friction 40% to improve launch spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
- Clean Look - The head is made of Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, which increases strength 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing. The face and hosel geometry creates a clean, streamlined look.
- New Ping AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) 2.0 Shaft - Shaft weights get progressively heavier from long to short irons. Distance and accuracy improved in long irons. Trajectory control, distance control and feel improved in short irons.