Cobra F-MAX Golf Hybrid
Faster & Straighter.
part number: 91311722
Are you a moderate swing speed player looking for a high launching, more forgiving, distance packed hybrid at a price that won't break the bank? Look no further than the F-MAX - Cobra's lightest most, forgiving Hybrid ever.
The F-MAX Hybrid features a forged 455 steel face insert, delivering incredible balls speeds even on those rare off-centre strikes. While a trio of technologies combine to deliver easy up launch with greater accuracy. The visually appealing crown alignment detailing makes the F-Max Hybrid much easier to align square at address, with an offset neck design helping bring the clubface back through square at impact. The back/heel CG location and shallower profile of the F-Max promotes higher launch for straighter, more forgiving ball flights each and every shot.
Finished with a Lamkin REL Midsize grip for added comfort, the F-MAX Hybrid is the optimum blend of distance forgivness and accuracy so you can play your best golf.
- Forged 455 Steel Insert on a Shallower Face - Ball speeds and distance are improved on off centre hits whilst also improving launch.
- Back/Heel CG design - A fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- Crown Alignment - Visually
appealing crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the clubhead at
address for straighter trajectories down the line.
- Larger Grips - Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Lighter Shafts - Lighter shaft weights help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance.
- Lighter Swing Weights - Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed.