Cobra King F9 Speedback Golf Driver
The King of Speed.
part number: 91373522
Insane speed, reinvented aerodynamics, unmatched performance - Cobra's all new KING F9 Speedback Driver combines revolutionary advancement with Cobra's thinnest, hottest ever face to create the ultimate formula for speed.
Insane speed, reinvented aerodynamics, unmatched performance - Cobra's all new King F9 Speedback Driver combines revolutionary advancement with Cobra's thinnest, hottest ever face to create the ultimate formula for speed.
Widely renowned for their powerful technology and next level innovations, King F9 really does go where no driver has gone before by being the first driver of its kind to successfully deliver an optimised aerodynamic shape as well as a low centre of gravity making it the fastest longest driver in Cobra's history. Headlining this is the newly invented Speedback technology. This game changer features softer leading edges, a rounded crown, and a raised tail skirt to dramatically reduce drag throughout the swing. This works alongside a low Speedback weight saving structure to re-position CG lower and further back in the head than ever before for the ultimate blend of speed and forgiveness. Without this, the ultra fast aerodynamic features would raise the clubs CG location above the optimal levels for negative impacts on launch and spin.
King F9 Speedback is also the home of Golf's first ever ultralight carbon wrap crown. The product of years of rigorous testing and research, this crown delivers a 12% larger carbon fibre area to save 10g compared to its titanium counterparts. This lines up alongside the already successful Aero 360° system which directs airflow much more efficiently around the head. Simply put, this translates to staggering increases in clubhead speed whilst also allowing for much more precise CG location. In addition Cobra's engineers have introduced strategically placed PWR Ridges™ atop the King F9 crown. These engineered creases add rigidity to the carbon's structure for much higher rates of energy retention through impact as well as also subtly improving alignment.
Following in the footsteps of its predecessor the King F8 Driver, F9 Speedback retains the revolutionary precision CNC milled face. Created using the most careful manufacturing processes, CNC milling ensures that every driver face is machined to precise specifications to achieve optimal performance. Removing the potential inconsistencies in face thickness and curvature found from hand finishing, CNC milling is proved to be five times more precise, resulting in Golf's thinnest, hotter face for unprecedented levels of ball speed and velocity and accuracy.
Absolute customisation within KING F9 Speedback allows golfers to fine tune and dial in their trajectory for ultimate performance. 2 interchangeable weights of 14g and 2g allow players to adjust the clubs CG location for either low spin and maximal distance, or better stability with greater forgiveness. Cobra's MyFly hosel also offers 8 loft settings with 3 draw options.
- Speedback Technology - improved shape offers much more effective aerodynamic performance with reduced drag
- Adjustable Weights - Allow players to transform the drivers launch and spin characteristics from high and towering to low and penetrating
- Ultralight Crown - Carbon Fibre wrap crown reduces weight for much faster clubhead speeds
- Aero 360 - Diverts airflow more effectively around the head for improved club head speed and distance
- PWR Ridges - Strategic creses atop the crown to add rigidity for improved energy return and explosive ball speeds
- CNC Milling - CNC Milled face is 5 times more precise than traditional methods, offering 2.5mph faster ball speeds
- Cobra My Fly technology with Smart Pad - Offers 8 loft settings including 3 draw options, with the face always sitting square regardless of loft