Cobra Max Ladies Golf Hybrid
Designed to deliver high launch and easy straight ball flight, the new Cobra Max Ladies Hybrid has been solely created with the higher handicap golfer in mind, from the offset hosel design aimed at reducing slice, to the Speed Channel technology producing increased ball speeds across the face, the Max ladies hybrid, part of the new Max family of clubs from Cobra certainly can't be overlooked.Aimed at the golfer requiring the maximum amount of forgiveness and game enhancing performance the Max hybrid features an offset hosel design, this helps players square up the club face at impact in turn helping to eliminate sliced shots with a more draw-biased ball flight, the result is straighter drives with more consistency. When creating the Max range Cobra have focused on making clubs that are incredibly 'easy to hit' and inspire confidence at address, a new large address profile of the Max hybrid does just that, delivering a low and deep CG with high MOI that provides maximum forgiveness on off-centre hits to improve distance across the entire face. The Max Ladies hybrid also see the addition of 'Speed Channel Face' technology, exclusive to Cobra, 'Speed Channel' is a trench surrounding the face engineered to minimises face thickness, providing increased ball speeds across the face for huge distance gains.
- Low CG design - delivers increased distance for slower swing speed players through higher launch trajactories, less spin, and extreme forgiveness on all shots.
- Speed Channel Face - Speed Channel is an exclusive Cobra innovation. The engineered channel around the perimeter of the face minimises thickness and increases ball speed across the face for incredible distance.
- Large Address Profile - \'Easy to hit\' club head design helps create greater confidence at address, and delivers a low and deep CG that provides maximum forgiveness on off-centre strikes.
- Offset Hosel Structure - Offset design helps the golfer square the face more easily at impact, and creates a higher, straighter, more draw-biased ball flight for ultimate slice correction.
- Straight Flight Internal Tech - A sleek & forgiving internal geometry design helps create a CG position that is low, deep and heel biased in the club head to deliver extreme forgiveness and longer, straighter drives.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...