Scotty Cameron Futura 5MB Golf Putter
It's all about the elegant lines and unique look of the new Scotty Cameron 5MB Putter that make this model stand out from the crowd. The rounded "muscle back" mid-mallet design is machine milled from lightweight aircraft aluminium and featuring innovative face-sole technology and single milled sight line. The Futura 5MB just like the 5CB model fits seamlessly into Scotty's philosophy that a putter "should melt into the ground" and thanks to it's sublime shaping it does just that.From rounded mid-mallets to high-tech, high-MOI larger mallets, the 2017 Futura range from Scotty Cameron melds the best design characteristics from previous generations of both GOLO and Futura X lines with Scotty's continued innovation in multi-material putter constructions. The result is a cohesive lineup of tour-proven shapes and configurations delivering enhanced stability and forgiveness, improved alignment features, and responsive feel and feedback. Multi-material technology has been utilised throughout the construction of the Futura range allowing for the use of larger putter heads and the distribution of discretionary weight back and towards the perimeter of the clubhead providing enhanced high-MOI performance. The high-MOI designs of the Futura models combined with Scotty's Tour-proven heel and toe sole weighting to deliver increased stability and forgiveness. Each putter in the Futura family features advanced stability weighting, comprising of two removable, customisable stainless steel sole weights, stepless steel shafts and super supple Matador midsize grips.
- Multi-material technology - allows for larger putter heads and distribution of weight back and to the perimeter for enhanced High-MOI performance (resistance to twisting during the stroke). These high-MOI designs combine with Scotty’s tour-proven heel-and-toe sole weighting technology to increase stability and forgiveness.
- Vibration dampening system - connects the mid-milled face-sole component to the stainless steel frame of each model, and produces soft but responsive feel and feedback.
- Enhanced alignment options - including milled topline sight lines, dual-purpose alignment (5W, 5S, 6M, 7M), new pop-through visual cues, rail alignment features and bright lines framing the sweet spot – provide added confidence at address.
- Heel-and-toe weighting - removable weights are perfectly matched to shaft length, ensuring consistent balance, feel and forgiveness at any length.
- Matador midsize grip - provides player preferred softness and comfort without sacrificing feel or feedback.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...