Mizuno MP-18 MMC Golf Irons
Looks, performance & the latest technology. The Mizuno-18 MMC Irons have it all. The most technologically advanced of the MP-18 family the MMC model is the first multi-material MP iron in the companies history and the culmination of a three year project lead by YORO's master craftsmen to develop a highly stable, forgiving multi-material construction iron that meet their aesthetic demands at address.
The MP-18 MMC (Multi Material Cavity), at it's core is a combination of high-tech, CAD design and as it always has been with any Mizuno MP iron, traditional Japanese craftsmanship. Even with both lightweight titanium and heavier tungsten parts sealed within the stunningly crafted 1025E mild carbon steel head, the MP-18 MMC still maintains a Tour ready look and profile similar to that of the MP-18 CS model. "The MP-18 MMC is the first multi-material MP iron built in the vision of our master clubmakers - which set standards for looks and aesthetics that this kind of multi-metal construction typically prohibits. It extended our normal two-year development cycle by a full year - but raising the bar that little bit higher delivered a landmark iron." Chris Voshall, Senior Engineer Forged in Hiroshima Japan the MP-18 is the first iron range to be crafted using Mizuno's new HD (high density) forging process. Still forged from 1025E pure select carbon steel this process sees less waste material in forging the clubhead, concentrating a greater density grain structure in the hitting area delivering improved shot feedback and control. The MP-18 MMC can be combined into a split set with any of the other MP-18 models to create a complete custom set to flow with your game.
- Multi-Metal stability design: Use of both lightweight Titanium (8g) and heavier Tungsten (20g) for surprising off centre performance.
- Master moulds finished by our YORO Craftsmen: Mizuno’s most experienced, skilled craftsmen put their finishing grinds and touches to every iron from 4-PW.
- High Density (HD) feel: Our evolved Grain Flow Forged HD process concentrates the grain in our 1025 E Pure Select mild carbon steel billets more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Players compact profile: Similar in size to the MP-18 SC, with the added forgiveness of multi-material construction.
- Dual metal short irons: Absence of Tungsten toe weight keeps the short irons more workable.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan at Mizuno’s exclusive plant - manufacturer of Grain Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet for incredible feel and distance control.
- Flows into any MP-18 split set - Offset has been calculated to flow into a mixed set with either MP-18 and MP-18 SC – once lofts have been weakened to match either set.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...