Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli Hi Golf Hybrid Iron
The finishing touch to complete the MP-18 family. The Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli Hi is the new long iron replacement used by every Mizuno Tour player. This higher launching option has been engineered to deliver steeper landing angles perfect for attacking the flag from distance.
"The Fli-Hi is very much a fixture on tour now - even the most classically minded players have converted to the #2 and #3 iron replacements. These are worlds away from heavily offset 'game improvement' hybrids - but much easier than a traditional long iron to flight and land in firm conditions." Chris Voshall, Senior Engineer The sleek profile of the MMC Fli Hi is expertly finished by Mizuno's YORO master clubmakers and has been designed to flow with the MP-18 family of irons, allowing you to create the perfect split set to suit your game. Unlike the rest of the MP-18 range the MMC Fli Hi doesn't feature grain flow forging, instead Mizuno's engineers have used a high strength HT1770 maraging steel face, laser welded to a softer X-30 stainless steel body. This combined with tungsten toe weighting and internal pocket delivers a more flexible face and lower CG for higher launch and increased ball speeds.
- Multi-Metal stability design: Lightweight Maraging steel face and Tungsten toe weight (20g) to for a high, stable ball flight.
- Master moulds finished by our YORO Craftsmen: Mizuno’s most experienced, skilled craftsmen put their finishing grinds and touches to every iron head.
- Players compact profile: Just 1mm thicker topline than the corresponding MP-18 muscle back.
- Flows into any MP-18 split set - Calculated to flow into any MP-18 iron model.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...