Wilson Staff Infinite Windy City Putter
Out of stock
Now £78.00 RRP £95.00 Save £17.00
Introducing Wilson Staff's South Side putter, part of the new and improved Infinite line which includes 6 classic head shapes to suit golfers of all abilities.Now featuring a darker colour finish to accentuate the putters sightlines, the Infinite range takes its inspiration from Wilson's roots in Chicago IL. Each putter is named after a certain landmark, or street in the city, and beautifully embodies the refined detailing, style and quality that made Wilson one of the biggest names in sport. The Windy City is a classic heel-toe weighted blade style putter, designed with a heel shafted plumber's neck hosel for those who putt with a slight arc.
- Counterbalanced Technology - this places additional weight in the head and grip. The effect of this is that the balance point is moved closer to the hands, creating a more stable and controlled putting stroke to improve consistency
- Grip Technology - Wilson have used their oversized Infinite grip which weights in at 104g. This serves to quieten hand movement and reduce unwanted rotation, again improving consistency
- Milled Face - The Infinite range features a deep, double milled face for incredible feel, consistent impact and improved distance control
- Classic, Refined Shapes - Six classic head shapes - 3 blade and 3 mallet options, all of which boast refined detailing and a premium smoke grey paint finish
- Dark matte finish - New ultra dark PVD finish to reduce glare and accentuate sight lines
Proven - The Infinite range has been extensively tested and used
competitively by 3-time Major winner and Wilson Staff player Padraig
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...