Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 Golf Putter
When you think of putters, one name is at the top of the list, that name is Scotty Cameron. Synonymous with unrivalled craftsmanship and performance the next generation of Scotty Cameron Select putters continues the evolution of a line engineered to perform on the biggest stage, milled to precision and designed with elegance.The Newport 2.5 epitomises Scotty's philosophy of blending flowing organic ideas with mechanical, deliberate design, and just like the rest of the latest Scotty Cameron Select range, it features small shape refinements to enhance the look from every angle. Softer milling of the flare neck helps accentuate toe flow, with the Newport 2.5 presenting you with the crisp, alignment-friendly lines of the Newport 2 head style from address with a neck that provides ¾ shaft offset and visual cues more in tune with the "feel' player's preference. The next generation of Scotty Cameron Select putters continues to build Scotty's proven multi-material construction methodology of combining face inlays of either 303 stainless steel or 6061 aircraft-grade aluminium with stainless steel bodies for superior balance, weight distribution, sound and feel. Scotty Cameron putters are renowned for their enhanced feel and the select range is no different. Improved sound and feel are the result of up to an additional 30% more vibration dampening material being added, connecting the face inlays with the putter bodies, delivering increased feedback and responsiveness with every putt. The Select range now features a four-way balanced sole design that shifts the balance point of each putter to account for the shaft and grip and each model's offset, to deliver a putter that sits squarely and aligns perfectly at address. "I'm hyper-focused on the finest details. Those details can make a big difference in how a putter performs. We've made our best line even better." - Scotty Cameron, Master Craftsman
- Multi-material technology - with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style.
- Modern aesthetics - with sole-to-topline inlays, misted finishes, and refined colours and graphics.
- Soft but solid feel - from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads.
- Balance and forgiveness - from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length.
- Matador Select black grip - provides Tour-proven performance and feedback with a player-preferred soft feel.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...