TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Golf Wedge
Get the most out of your short game with TaylorMade's new Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge. Designed to deliver the incredible, the Hi-Toe Wedge offers unbelievably versatile performance around the green. Featuring a unique expanded toe area and full-face grooves the Hi-Toe Wedge offers high-spin performance across the entire face.For the golfer looking to add incredible greenside control to their repertoire the Hi-Toe Wedge has to be considered. Featuring a high-bounce leading edge and enhanced heel and toe relief, Hi-Toe has been engineered to perform on chips, pitches, flop shots, bump-and-runs, and difficult lies. It's all about precision with your short game and it doesn't come anymore precise than TaylorMade's Milled Grind Wedges. Drawing inspiration from some of the world's best golfers, Milled Grind (MG) wedges use advanced surface milling techniques to ensure precision sole geometry, leading edges, and score lines. By eliminating the hand-ground process it ensures 100% consistency from wedge to wedge, resulting in a precisely crafted grind on each wedge that delivers optimal turf interaction and consistent performance. The Milled Grind range of wedges feature a deeper bore and shaft insertion than previous models, resulting in the creation of a red polymer-filled Precision Weight Port located towards the heel of the sole. The deeper bore not only improves the shaft connection but also removes weight from the hosel, this discretionary weight is repositioned more centrally to improve the CG, making the club more solid and more forgiving. What's a new wedge without new grooves, the Hi-Toe Wedge has exactly that, the new and improved groove configuration places the grooves closer together allowing for an additional groove to be added, providing better contact with every shot. While sharper radius and steeper side walls maximise spin on those all important half shots.
- CNC milled sole - eliminates hand grinding to ensure 100% consistency between each wedge
- ZTP 17 spin grooves - new configuration places grooves closer together allowing for an additional groove for better contact on the ball, plus new sharper radius and steeper side walls maximise spin on half shots
- PWP hosel - deeper bored hosel removes 10g of weight shifted the CG 3.2mm closer to the centre of the face
- Expanded toe section - crafted from 8620 carbon steel featuring full-face scoring lines
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...