Odyssey O-Works #2 Wide Black Golf Putter
Odyssey have been setting the standard for putter innovation for over 20 years now and the introduction of the O-Works range, looks set to continue that domination. Revolutionary Microhinge insert technology will change the way golfers look at roll off the putter face, increasing topspin for better roll regardless of your stroke. Thanks to Tour feedback you can now enjoy your favourite Odyssey putter model in a new black colour-way.So what is Microhinge technology and how does it work? Microhinge insert technology features a stainless steel face plate co-molded in a Thermoplastic Elastomer Feel Layer. The face plate has a series of individual hinges that flex and grip the ball on impact providing incredible gains in topspin while also eliminating skid for a ultimately better and truer roll. Versa Alignment has been improved for the O-Works range. Odyssey's high contrast alignment technology helps your eyes to focus in on the linear design to highlight the correct face angle from address to impact for alignment throughout the putting stroke. The O-Works range includes many Tour proven models that have dominated championships over the years, and with each golfers preferences being different Odyssey are offering the O-Works in 12 different head shapes with multiple Tank options. The Odyssey O-Works #2 Black Putter is a squared off heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange, a double bend shaft with full offset, and a superstroke grip.
- Unmatched Roll with our New Microhinge Face Insert - This new technology will change the way people look at roll off the putter face forever. Our Microhinge Insert Technology provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact regardless of your stroke. The stainless steel Microhinge plate is co-molded into our Thermoplastic Elastomer Feel Layer, providing great feel and the new geometry of the hinges and urethane together help to get the ball into a better roll at impact.
- New Black Finish Driven by Tour Feedback - Some players like a clean, simple look at address, and this black finish has been popular among our staff pros. A number of them told us that they wanted a black head color with our Microhinge insert. It’s an unbelievable setup that our players love, and we know that if they like it, golfers are going to really like it too.
- New and Improved Versa Alignment Technology - Major championships…check. This revolutionary high contrast alignment technology allows your eyes to key in on the linear designs to highlight the proper face angle from address to impact for alignment throughout your putting stroke. The new black highlight lines give you an additional aid to make sure you’re lined up exactly to your target.
- Tour Proven Shapes - These are some of our most prolific models that have dominated Tour events and major championships for years. As the #1 putter across the major tours, we’re constantly working with the best players in the world to develop and tweak shapes for ultimate performance.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...