Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Graphite Golf Irons
Engineered to deliver the perfect balance of explosive ball speeds with soft, controllable landing angles the Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons are a true benchmark in iron design. Packed with your potential the JPX 919 Hot Metal combines high strength Chromoly and seamless cup face construction to produce the highest ball speeds of any Mizuno iron on the market today.
The key to the JPX 919 Hot Metal's incredible performance lies in it's core material. Cast from Chromoly 4140M, this high-strength steel is stronger and more responsive than the more traditionally used 1025 carbon steel, allowing for a dynamic multi-thickness face that delivers increased face-flexing at impact for astonishing ball speeds. Not only is it stronger but Chromoly 4140M is also softer than other traditional materials giving it outstanding feel with every shot. The one piece cupped geometry of the JPX 919 Hot Metal Iron utilises a seamless cup face construction, avoiding the need to have a seperate face welded to the irons body. The advantage of an integrated cup face is additional face flexing at impact and a larger sweet spot providing increased ball speeds and greater forgiveness. In addition Mizuno's new stability frame construction enhances the clubs stability, launch and flight apex for soft landing approach shots. While re-engineered sound ribs within the head have been developed to hit specific vibration patterns associated with a forged iron to deliver a satisfying sensation through impact. Premium irons demand a premium shaft and Mizuno don't disappoint fitting the JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons with the Project X LZ shaft. Designed to deliver the same playing characteristics of it's steel counterpart the Project X LZ offers mid launch, mid spin performance.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds
- Stability frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact
- Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight
- Modified scoring irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...