Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Golf Irons - Shop Soiled (4-PW/Right Hand/Stiff)
Here we have an immaculate set of Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons (4-PW with stiff shafts) that have been on the shop floor here at Snainton Golf, all of the irons still have their plastic wrapping on them, these are a great set of irons at a fantastic price of £599 - saving almost £500 on the RRP price.
Promising tour-level performance combined with precision distance control the Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons are the perfect choice for professional and better players alike. Sporting a more compact, streamlined profile than its predecessor JPX 919 Tour aim its self firmly at the better player, making it the benchmark for the elite level shotmakers.
JPX 919 Tour distinguishes its self from the rest of the JPX 919 line up using the same 1025E pure select mild carbon steel as Mizuno's MP-18 line. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet in Hiroshima Japan using their unique high-density forging process, JPX 919 Tour offers the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet. Like the JPX 919 Tour and Hot Metal models the JPX 919 Forged features a durable Pearl Brush finish and Mizuno's new stability frame construction, open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft-appropriate flight apex for soft-landing approach shots. "The 919 Tour's compact profile doesn't tell the whole story - there's a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. Its predecessor attracted a new wave of younger tour players into Mizuno irons - making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St Andrew's.' Jeff Cook, PGA Tour Manager. Mizuno has fitted the JPX 919 Tour Irons with the premium True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 shaft. Offering the tour-level accuracy of the traditional Dynamic Gold shaft the DG 120 model is a lighter weight option that golfers will find easier to swing while still getting that low launch, low spin performance they demand.
- Elite shotmakers profile: Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers.
- Stability frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Tour grind top edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data).
- Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...