Titleist TS3 Golf Fairway Wood (Right Hand / 13.5° / Regular)
Challenged by the game's greatest players to deliver speed on a completely different level, Titleist developed the TS Project. A mission to coax additional speed from every element of the fairway wood, a pearless pursuit where every micron and milligram matter. The Titleist TS3 Fairway Wood is the result of that 2 year mission, deconstructing and reengineering greater speed into every detail. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
The TS3 Fairway Wood offers golfers a traditional-shaped 175cc head that is engineered to offer speed-tuned distance, maximum shot control and dynamic forgiveness while delivering mid launch, low spin characteristics that will appeal to the better player. The key - Titleist's Speed Chassis, it's not one thing, it's everything. An ultra-thin titanium crown, thinner, faster face, improved Active Recoil Channel 3.0 and optimised weight distribution. All combine to bring the future of Titleist Speed to your game. In an effort to maximise weight savings Titleist have gone thin, ultra-thin, reducing crown thickness by 27% compared to its predecessor the 917 allowing weight to be redistributed lower and deeper creating CG that results in improved launch and carry distance. In addition a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) has been introduced delivering faster ball speeds with increased forgiveness. As with the Driver the TS3 Fairway Wood continues with Titleist's SureFit ® CG Technology - a chamber in the sole of the club houses interchangeable weights, designed to allow the center of gravity to be moved without negatively affecting MOI (forgiveness). The CG can be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position providing optimised launch and spin conditions for every player. Improved for the TS Fairway Woods is Titleist's Active Recoil Channel 3.0, a crucial technology in the TS Fairways ARC 3.0 extends taller into the head to produce even greater face flexibility and faster balls speeds, especially on shots struck low on the face.
- Ultra Thin Titanium Crown: Reduced crown thickness - 27% thinner than 917 fairways - allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face: Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- Active Recoil Channel 3.0: ARC 3.0 extends taller into the head producing greater face flexibility and faster ball speeds, especially low on the face.
- Optimised Weight Distribution: The refined crown and face drive the CG low for higher launch and lower spin, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- SureFit® CG: Allows the CG to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position through interchangeable weights, optimising spin and launch conditions for every player.
- Real Deal Stock Shafts:
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 65 - The lightweight TENSEI AV Series Blue offers mid launch and spin. Features new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...