Srixon Z 585 Golf Irons
Forged meets cutting edge with the Srixon Z 585 Irons, combining tour-validated looks and performance with extreme distance. An evolution rather than a revolution the Z 585 Irons build on the success of their predecessor featuring incremental changes to deliver a compact player's iron that will conquer the course for the low-mid handicap golfer.
Z 585's superior performance begins with newly developed, highly innovative Speed Groove Technology - an internal channel within the super high strength SUP10 face designed to deliver increased face flexing and better ball speeds even on mis-centre strikes. This works in conjunction with a newly updated Tour V.T Sole. This modified design has been engineered to move even more efficiently through the turf, reducing impact resistance and tightening shot dispersion for maximum consistency and control. This is particularly apparent in the longer irons which now feature slightly wider soles to dramatically enhance forgiveness where you need it most. However despite these impressive performance assets, Srixon's new Z Series Irons set themselves apart from the rest in the minor details, by the way of a ground breaking laser milling process to give unprecedented levels of spin, control and stopping power from both the fairway and rough alike. The final box ticked by Z 585 is the imperitive requirement of the better player - a forged construction. Indeed this iron benefits from a soft 1020 carbon steel body design to reduce vibrations through impact, and produce that crisp, luxurious quality feel demanded by the best. The Srixon Z 585 irons come fitted with the premium Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 shaft. the lightweight design helps increase clubhead speeds for longer distances, straighter shots and stronger trajectories. With mid spin/mid launch characteristics, this shaft will suit a broad spectrum of golfers.
- Tour V.T Sole: Get consistent ball strikes with smooth turf interaction. Plus, long irons feature wider soles for extra forgiveness.
- Speed Groove: An internal channel on the SUP10 face insert allows for more face-flex, enhancing speed and distance.
- Forged Construction: A body forged from soft 1020 carbon steel offers less vibration and a better feel through impact.
- Laser Milling: Laser Milling produces consistent spin from the fairway or the rough, giving you total control on all shots and more stopping power into greens.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...