Wilson Staff D7 Golf Driver
The Wilson Staff D7 driver features RE-AKT Technology, a combination of Superlight Design and Reactive Face Technology that delivers faster clubhead speed and increased ball speeds for longer distances. The Wilson D7 driver features a Komposite Crown - a three-piece Dupont Kevlar crown layered between woven carbon fibre which reduces vibration (sound dampening) for a crisp, audible sound and incredible feel. The advanced materials result in a super light design, and uncomplicated construction result in a head weight of just 192g. This allows for greater ball speeds and maximum distance even on miss-hits.
New Dynamic Launch Control has an internal weighting that has been optimized depending on the loft of the driver. The 9.0° features a forward weight, 10.5° has a midsole weight and the 13.0° with a weight towards the back and heel of the club. The result is improved performance for differing types of players depending upon their playing requirements. Fitted with a high-performance UST Mamiya Helium shaft that's played on Tour. Lightweight shaft structure with extreme stability, the shafts options are available in A-flex (45 grams), R-flex (46 grams) and S-flex (57 grams). The new Wilson Staff MicroLite Lamkin grip maintains a traditional feel in a super lightweight construction.
- Komposite Crown - 3 piece Dupont Kevlar and woven carbon
- Superlite Design - only 192g - enabling greater ball speeds and maximum distance even on miss-hits
- Dynamic Launch Control optimizing the loft of the driver
- Premium UST Mamiya Helium Shaft
- Aimed towards Mid to High Handicappers
- Wilson Staff Branded Headcover
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...