Cobra King F9 Speedback Ladies Golf Fairway Wood
Powerful distance, superior aerodynamics, unrivalled precision - Cobra's all new King F9 Speedback Fairway Woods combine the ultra successful Baffler Rails with CNC face milling for the first time ever in a fairway wood designed for ultimate performance.
Widely renowened for their continuous technological advancement and innovations, Cobra's all new F9 Speedback Fairway builds on the impressive standards set by it's predecessor the King F8 with a host of key new features to take your game to the next level. As with the driver, the new King F9 Fairway's are designed with the Speedback weight system which introduces a 15g rear low tungsten weight into the club's sole to promote much easier launching, high towering ball flights. This weight also helps to reposition CG lower and deeper within the head to drastically improve forgiveness and therefore distance on mis-centred strikes. This weight complements Cobra's re-engineered Baffler Rails which run perpendicular along the sole to increase clubhead speed through impact as well as enhancing turf interaction when using the club from the fairway or rough. These rails now feature progressive heights throughout the various lofts too, with shallower heights utilised in the lower lofted clubs where players tend to sweep the ball or indeed use from the tee, and higher heights used in the high lofts where players typically hit down on the ball slightly or use from more varying lies and terrains on the course. An ultralight carbon fibre crown features within the head which saves approximately 10g of weight compared to titanium models to increase clubhead speed throughout the swing. This crown is now also the home of strategically placed creases called 'PWR Ridges' which have been specially developed to add rigidity to the head, while 360 Aero technology with titanium sole trips improve aerodynamic performance by diverting airflow around the head more efficiently for reduced drag and increased energy return, creating explosive ball speeds at impact. The real game changer within the King F9 Speedback Fairway lies within the face, with the introduction of CNC milling for the first time ever on a fairway wood. Created using the most careful manufacturing processes, CNC milling ensures that every face is machined to precise specifications to achieve optimal performance. Removing the potential inconsistencies in face thickness and curvature found from hand finishing, CNC milling is proved to be five times more precise, resulting in the thinnest, hottest face ever used in a Cobra Fairway. So much so that according to test results, this face increases ball speeds by an average of 2.5mph for even better distance. To dial in your perfect launch conditions, Cobra's My Fly technology offers 8 different loft configurations, including 3 draw settings, to choose from. This links with Smart Rail technology which also ensures the club face remains square at address regardless of loft to improve set up for more consistency and ultimately better performance.
- Re-engineered Baffler Rails - Improves turf interaction for increases clubhead speed at impact
- Progressive Baffler design - Varying rail heights dependent on loft and attack angle for better performance
- Rear Weight - Helps position CG lower and deeper within the head for improved launch and forgiveness
- Ultralight Crown - Carbon Fibre wrap crown reduces weight for much faster clubhead speeds
- Aero 360 - Diverts airflow more effectively around the head for improved club head speed and distance
- PWR Ridges - Strategic creses atop the crown to add rigidity for improved energy return and explosive ball speeds
- CNC Milling - CNC Milled face is 5 times more precise than traditional methods, offering 2.5mph faster ball speeds
- Cobra My Fly technology with Smart Rail - Offers 8 loft settings including 3 draw options, with the face always sitting square regardless of loft
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...