Wilson Staff D7 Ladies Golf Driver
The Wilson Staff D7 Ladies Golf Driver features RE-AKT Technology, a combination of Superlight Design and Reactive Face Technology that delivers faster clubhead speed and increased ball speeds for longer distances. The Wilson D7 driver features a Komposite Crown - a three-piece Dupont Kevlar crown layered between woven carbon fibre which reduces vibration (sound dampening) for a crisp, audible sound and incredible feel. The advanced materials result in a super light design, and uncomplicated construction result in a head weight of just 192g. This allows for greater ball speeds and maximum distance even on miss-hits.
New Dynamic Launch Control has an internal weighting that has been optimized depending on the loft of the driver. The 9.0° features a forward weight, 10.5° has a midsole weight and the 13.0° with a weight towards the back and heel of the club. The result is improved performance for differing types of players depending upon their playing requirements. Fitted with a high-performance UST Mamiya Helium shaft that's played on Tour. Lightweight shaft structure with extreme stability, the shafts options are available in Regular and Senior flex. The new Wilson Staff Women's Performance grip maintains a traditional feel in a super lightweight construction.
- Komposite Crown - 3 piece Dupont Kevlar and woven carbon
- Superlite Design - only 192g - enabling greater ball speeds and maximum distance even on miss-hits
- Dynamic Launch Control optimizing the loft of the driver
- Premium UST Mamiya Helium Shaft
- Aimed towards Mid to High Handicappers
- Wilson Staff Branded Headcover
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...