Ping G410 Crossover Golf Iron Hybrid
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
With a heavier tungsten toe weight for additional forgiveness, a maraging-steel face for faster ball speed and maximum shot height, and a more compact and stable head, PING's third Crossover family combines iron accuracy and control with speed and hybrid forgiveness. Available in all 10 colour codes (lie angles): Maroon, Silver, White, Green, Blue, Black, Red, Orange, Brown, Gold.
Iron-Like Gearing Easy to align and with a clean, premium look, this crossover has a shorter blade length and a narrower sole, so it looks more like an iron. A slightly forward CG promotes considerably less bending in order to ensure straight, stable trajectories. Internal Rib Structure A C300 maraging-steel face increases flexing for more ball speed and added distance. The interior design of the rib contributes to the strong sound and feel. Tungsten Toe Weight To increase the perimeter weight for additional forgiveness, a dual- density tungsten weight of 30 grams (50 percent more than G400) offsets the smaller blade size to achieve the higher MOI. Premium Hydropearl Chrome Finish A premium hydropearl chrome finish reduces turf friction to enhance rough and wet grass launch and spin.
- Multi-material construction: 17-4 stainless steel head, C300 maraging-steel face, tungsten toe weight
- Lofts: 2 (17⁰), 3 (20⁰), 4 (23⁰)
- Available in all 10 colour codes (lie angles): Maroon, Silver, White, Green, Blue, Black, Red, Orange, Brown, Gold
- Std. lengths: 2 (40.375\"), 3 (39.75\"), 4 (39.125\")
- Std. grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet in six sizes (Blue -1/16\", Red -1/32\", Aqua -1/64\", White Std., Gold +1/32\", Orange +1/16\")
- Stock shaft option: PING Alta CB Red (counter-balanced) 70 (SR, R, S, X)
- No-upcharge shaft options: PING Tour 85 (R, S, X); Project X EvenFlow Black 85 (5.5, 6.0, 6.5); Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 (R); Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 80 (S, TX)
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...