Lynx Black Cat Golf Driver
The Lynx Black Cat Adjustable Golf Driver in a new matt black and green colour scheme is packed with game-enhancing tech, including the Spin Control System - a detachable and reversible weight bar which repositions weight either further forward, or further back, in the clubhead.
Simply marked with HW/LW options, placing the High Weight (HW) setting closer to the clubface shifts the weight forwards, which helps to reduce spin and keep the flight lower, with a more penetrating flight and control. Positioning the Low Weight (LW) setting closer to the clubface transfers more weight to the back of the club, increasing spin for a higher launch. This 460cc two-piece titanium driver features a cup-face design that helps generate faster ball speeds and reduced spin, while full adjustability from 8.5-12.5 degrees is possible and includes face-open and face-closed settings for those players looking to eliminate slicing or hooking. Lynx's Effective Energy Transfer (EET) technology lies behind the clubface and delivers a large sweet spot, lessening the effects of 'gearing' caused by off-centre hits.
- Two piece head with Titanium for high strength and superior aerodynamics
- EET - Effective Energy Transfer technology which effectively enlarges the sweet spot to dramatically improve forgiveness.
- Cup Face Technology which has a face hardening treatment applied to make the face much hotter
- 460cc traditional looking head shape
- 4° of loft variation - 8.5° to 12.5°
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...