Ping G Le2 Ladies Golf Irons
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Ping design engineers have always put an exceptionally high value on custom fitting for all players, and the company's new G Le2 line, aimed at women golfers, is no exception. The Ping G Le2 irons have been developed using the learnings of the G410 iron design while concentrating on an overall weight that is six grams lighter than the original G Le irons. More precise and forgiving, G Le 2 irons utilise COR-Eye Technology and a top-rail undercut to increase face flexing and increase MOI by 10%. Aided by a lighter swing weight, the simultaneous gains in ball speed and shot height help carry the ball farther. The irons have stainless steel clubheads, tungsten toe weights, and aluminium/thermoplastic composite badges, they also feature a HydroPearl 2.0 finish for enhanced durability and less friction through the turf and are available in 6 - 9, PW, UW, SW. The Ping ULT240 lightweight graphite shaft in lite and ultra lite flexes comes standard.Another way of making the G Le2 clubs more playable for slower swings is through loft. The range of fairway woods stretches to a 30-degree 9-wood, while the hybrid lineup reaches to 34-degree 7-hybrid. These options are designed to work in harmony with the iron set makeup, which now has eliminated the 5-iron and starts with the 27 degree 6-iron. The wedges feature machined grooves for better spin potential. "Having equipment that is custom fitted to their games allows women to see improvement from every club in their bag,' said Ping Executive VP Stacey Pauwels, whose role includes overseeing the brand's women's initiatives. "The G Le2 family really emphasizes that need through loft, lie and length adjustability along with the shaft weight, flex and grip offerings. Once we know those specifications, finding the best combination of fairway woods, hybrids, irons and wedges during a fitting is the next step in the process.'
- Hyper 17-4 Stainless Steel - 6 hour heat treating process results in a 40% stronger material enabling the COR-Eye technology design to function by allowing for a thinner face delivering increased ball speeds.
- COR-Eye Technology - COR-Eye provides a 32% thinner resulting in 4 times more face flex, averaging 5 yards additional carry, higher ball flight and steeper landing angle for improved stopping power.
- Concealed Custom Tuning Port (CTP) - CTP connects to the sole creating a deeper CG position allowing for more weight in toe and hosel regions raising MOI for more forgiveness, higher launch and tighter dispersion.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||RETRO SPEC LOFT||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...