Cobra King Oversize Golf Irons
They're back, the Cobra King Oversize Irons make their long awaited return to the Cobra line up. The largest iron faces in the range deliver the largest Sweet Zone ever for explosive distance across the entire face. While a full hollow design delivers preferred sound and feel and lowers CG for improved consistency and forgiveness with every shot. The perfect combination of distance, control and forgiveness makes the King Oversize one of the best game improvement irons on the market.A larger Sweet Zone means better forgiveness and that's exactly what the King Oversize Irons give you thanks to a new PWRShell face design that has a thinner, stronger face and sole structure re-engineered for speed. By using a high-strength 17-4 stainless steel L-Cup face design Cobras engineers have produced a larger Sweet Zone (up to 12% larger than F6 irons) to deliver more ball speed and controlled distance. The oversized profile of these irons is the largest Cobra have ever created, resulting in increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) providing more forgiveness and making it easier to hit the centre of the clubface more consistently. While using a full hollow body construction and Tungsten toe weighting throughout the set provides a soft, yet solid feel and helps to lower the CG for a higher ball flight, easy up distance and even greater consistency. King Oversize Irons feature 100% CNC milled grooves with progressive groove technology. By CNC milling it improves the groove structure, this increases spin and optimises trajectory throughout the set. The result is improved control and workability when attacking the pin. In addition multi-material T.O.P technology cavity construction can be found in the F7 Irons. Thin, optimised & personalised weight savings are apparent through a new Aluminium medallion badge in the cavity of the club, this allows the CG to be moved lower to create more distance and forgiveness.
- PWRShell Face - More distance. More forgiving. More precise. A thinner, stronger face and sole structure delivers our largest Sweet Zone ever with higher ball speeds and explosive distance
- Tungsten toe weighting - High density Tunsten weight is strategically positioned low on the toe of the club head for a lowered and centred CG for more precision and easy-up distance
- Multi-Material T.O.P technology cavity construction - Thin, optimised & personalised weight savings with a new Aluminium medallion badge allow the CG to be moved lower to create more distance and forgiveness
- Centred CG - CG positioned lower and centred in the club head creates more precision without sacrificing forgiveness
- Progressive spin technology - V-Grooves on the 4-6 irons to reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW to optimise spin, and wedge-spaced grooves on the GW-SW to produce extra spin for shots around the green
- Zone weighting - Weight is strategically removed from the centre of the clubhead and redistributed around the perimeter of the face and lower and further back
- Oversized profile - Larger club head profile at address provides increased ball speeds on off-centre hits for more distance and forgiveness
- 100% CNC milled grooves - CNC milling improves groove structures to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control throughout the set
- Premium Chrome finish - Nickel Chrome plating provides better aesthetics and durability for great looking and longer lasting irons
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...