Callaway Epic Flash Golf Hybrid
Callaway released the Epic Flash Driver and Fairway Wood early in 2019 with it's innovative new 'Flash Face' technology, promising to deliver excellent ball speeds and performance across the face. The Epic Flash Hybrid completes the new 'Epic Flash' metal woods lineup with Callaway saying it has consolidated it's most advanced hybrid innovations into one club for 'total performance in a premium design'. The Epic Flash is squarely aimed at the Game Improvement market of mid-to-high handicappers and is designed expressly to increase ball speed. Callaway has incorporated their well-renowned Jailbreak Technology, featuring two internal bars which sit behind the face to stabilise the hitting area for more energy transfer through impact. An ultra-thin, forged face also has Face Cup technology for consistent distance across it. The hybrid provides golfers with easy launch and forgiveness thanks to a Tungsten Weight which is inserted via Metal-Injected Moulding (MIM) into the sole of the clubhead, which in turn serves to lower the CG and raise MOI. It is the first hybrid to be developed which uses Callaway's T2C Triaxial Carbon fabric, which was first seen in the Epic Flash Drivers, this allows for weight to be moved lower and deeper in the head, raising the MOI of the club, which Callaway says can promote better distance and accuracy on mis-hits. One of the main selling points in these clubs is adjustability, there is a new lightweight OptiFit 3 Hosel to help golfers create the launch and ball flight characteristics that they desire. The hybrids are finished off with a Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver shaft which is available as standard, this shaft offers a mid-launch, mid-spin flight.
- Fast ball speeds from Jailbreak Technology and an Ultra-Thin Face Cup: Callaway\'s revolutionary Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote fast ball speed and long distance.
- Enhanced launch and trajectory control from MIM’ed Tungsten Weighting: precisely shaped MIM’ed tungsten weight optimises CG for launch and control while an external MIM’ed weight precisely dials in swing weight.
- Controlled launch and more forgiveness from a T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown: new, lightweight triaxial carbon fabric has a tighter weave; the weight it saves versus a steel crown is redistributed within the head to lower the CG for a controlled launch, and to raise MOI.
- Optimized adjustability and control: new, lighter OptiFit 3 Hosel makes it even easier to dial in your launch and optimal ball flight. And the premium Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver shaft offers a mid-launch, mid-spin profile.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...