TaylorMade TP Patina Dupage Golf Putter
Delivering a rich and classic colourway to the line of TP Putters, the TP Patina Putter Collection features a naturally tarnishing patina finish. Through combining black nickel and copper properties, TaylorMade has created a unique reveal on the edges and sole of the putter. The TP Patina Putter Collection is built for golfers who favour a smooth and traditional putter shape still backed by unrivalled performance and technology. Built to optimise roll characteristics in all models of the TP Patina Putter Collection, a new and thicker 5mm aluminium Pure Roll insert is specially engineered to bring the grooves into direct contact with the ball. As compared to a solid face, the Pure Roll insert's 45° grooves improve forward roll, helping the ball start and stay on its intended line. This third-generation release of the TP Putter Collection features new signature TP screws that securely fasten the Pure Roll insert to the putter face. Through this process, voids and air pockets beneath the insert are minimized, creating an improved and solid feel on impact.The mallet options for the Patina Collection are equally as impressive with four options including the Ardmore 1, Ardmore 2, Ardmore 3 and the new DuPage. Each mallet putter is constructed with a Pure Roll insert designed to give golfers optimized stability, control and feel. New to the TP Patina Putter Collection, the TP adjustable weight system enables the TP sole weights to be unique to each stock length to hit a specific swing weight. Weights ranging from 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15 and 20 grams are available for sale separately.
- New Aluminium Pure Roll! Insert - A thicker 5mm aluminium insert offers a great sound and solid feel, and was designed to optimize roll characteristics
- New Premium Patina Finish - A new patina finish that combines black nickel and copper to create a reveal on the edges and sole of the putter. This patina finish creates a rich, clean and unique look that oxidizes over time
- New Signature TP Screws - The new Pure Roll! insert is securely fastened by two screws in the cavity. This process creates a tight bond that minimizes voids or air pockets underneath the insert for a more solid feel at impact
- New TP Adjustable Weight System - TP sole weights will be unique to each stock length to hit a specific swing weight. 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15 and 20-gram weights are available for sale sold separately
- KBS CT Tour Putter Shaft - KBS Stepless chrome shaft offers a stiff structure designed for less twisting at impact.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...