TaylorMade Kalea Ladies Spider Mini Putter
Innovative, compact, tour proven - it's what to expect from the all new Spider Mini range from Taylormade, combining a newly engineered face with the signature high MOI Spider design in a smaller more simple package. The Spider Mini targets the player who demands the same high performance and forgiveness of the original Spider in a much more compact simplistic looking design. Indeed this new putter is 10% smaller in volume than its larger companions in the range yet does not sacrifice stability on off centre strikes. Single Bold Sightline - A single bold sightline has been optically engineered to help golfers visualize the intended target line for improved putting accuracy. The face has also undergone certain changes, including the reinvented Pure Roll insert which has been made thicker for a softer feel at impact. To improve your stroke, the CG location has been moved forward by 5mm to allow a more effective release for much greater consistency and ultimately more holed putts. The innovative new ladies design in the hugely popular Spider range.
- A 10% smaller head construction from Spider X. Spider Mini delivers the stability and high-MOI performance of its bigger brother in a compact, mid-mallet design
- A new, copper colourway has been added to the Spider Mini family to meet the demands of our greatest players
- New short slant hosel for added control and toe hang
- Thicker, 5mm white insert for deeper Pure Roll™ grooves that promote a forward roll and better feel
- KBS CT Tour putter shaft provides a stiffer structure and optimal stability
- Redesigned steel weights, cast directly into the head for a precise and consistent balance
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...