Mizuno MP-20 MMC Golf Irons
Crafted technology - Mizuno's MP20 MMC Irons deliver stunning feel, refined aesthetics, and ultimate game-changing performance for lower handicap players.The second generation of Mizuno's incredibly popular multi material concept, MP20 MMC has been redesigned and redeveloped to be more powerful, more responsive and better looking than its predecessor. Featuring thinner toplines than the MP18, MMC delivers a more refined, better players aesthetic at address, while titanium muscle throughout each head redistributes weight for hotter ball speeds and added forgiveness on off centre strikes. Set transition is also dramatically improved thanks to 12g tungsten toe weights in the 4-7 iron for much larger sweet spots and easier launch, while use of a 2nd Titanium muscle pad in the short irons allows for narrower soles and thus improved turf interaction at impact. As with the MP20 blade, MMC is grain flow forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel, then layered with ultra-soft copper plating and protective nickel-chrome to deliver an impact sensation recognised as Mizuno's purest ever. This replicates the renowned butter-soft feel as made famous by legends from Mizuno's past such as the TN87 and TP9. Finished in a combination of mixed satin and mirror chrome, designed to reduce areas of high glare in the playing positions while still retaining superior in-bag looks, this marvel of Japanese craftsmanship is the ultimate modern players iron. " The new MMC is the smaller, sharper version of the original. For a player with a traditional eye, looking for a little stability from off centre strikes, but comfortable with their distances and ball speed - this is the iron.' Chris Voshall, Golf Brand Manager. Mizuno
- Layers of Feel: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- Stability in a Tour preferred profile: Titanium muscle spreads weight for forgiveness from off centre strikes while maintaining centre portion thickness for muscle back type feel / feedback.
- Multi-material construction: Grain Flow 1025E mild carbon steel chassis and Ti muscle pad throughout, with 12g Tungsten toe weight (4-7 iron) for ease of launch in a compact playing profile.
- Improved set flow to wedges: Use of a 2nd Titanium muscle pad specific to the short irons, allows a narrower sole from 8 iron to pitching wedge
- Dramatically thinner topline: As a response to requests from the tour. The MP-20 MMC #4 iron is reduced by 0.3mm and pitching wedge by 0.4mm (compared to MP-18 MMC). Less than 1mm thicker at address than the MP-20 muscle back.
- Mixed satin/mirror finish: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...