Callaway Apex Pro 19 Smoke Golf Irons
Callaway's Apex 19 is the ultimate forged player's distance iron, and it stands alone for its premium craftsmanship and amazing sound and feel. This is an exceptional new multi-piece construction that lives up to the Apex standard for performance. And it's precision engineered to deliver an unmatched forged design, with innovative ball speed technology, and optimal ball flight and trajectory.
The remarkably soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, Callaway has for the first time ever utilised their proprietary urethane microspheres in a forged iron. The forged carbon steel body provides the astounding Apex sound and feel that golfers love, the urethane microspheres incorporate over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without reducing the face. High ball speeds across the face and tour level distance in the long and mid irons comes from their renowned 360 Face Cup. Callaway's Face Cup represents an absolute breakthrough for Apex ball speed. In the shorter irons, they have implemented a spin control VFT Face for attacking shot-making in your scoring clubs. This is a new distance standard for a forged iron. Callaway's high-level Tungsten Weighing enhances scoring performance, allows them to precisely locate the CG position in each iron while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup for optimum launch and control. And all of this innovative performance technology is crafted into a beautiful classic look that the best players want to see with a straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line, and a smooth hosel transition.
- Extremely Soft Feel - We’ve created a new standard for incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve engineered our proprietary urethane microspheres into a forged iron. The carbon steel body promotes amazing Apex sound and feel, and the urethane microspheres consist of over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
- Long, Consistent Distance With Playability In A Tour Performance Iron - For the first time ever, we’ve engineered our renowned 360 Face Cup into a Tour performance iron. Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed for consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits. In the short irons, the spin control VFT Face is designed for pinpoint shot-making in your scoring clubs.
- Optimum Ball Flight and Control - The multi-material construction allows us to infuse on average 50 grams of Tungsten into each iron, so we can locate the CG in each iron with extraordinary precision while maintaining the flexibility of the Face Cup. This tungsten promotes optimal shot-making, ball flight, and control for scoring performance through the set.
- Tour Influenced Shaping and Design - This is a classic look that the best players want to see with a straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line, and a smooth hosel transition. Their extensive input played a significant role in how we designed this set with a beautiful Tour performance shape.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...