Callaway Rogue Golf Irons
Long, accurate, easy to hit, and versatile, with great sound and feel, it's what you can expect from the Callaway Rogue Irons. Aimed at a wider spectrum of golfers the Rogue Iron from Callaway features a substantially sized head with a moderate topline, medium sole width and progressive offset. A combination of groundbreaking new advancements and industry-leading technologies make Rogue the best combination of distance, accuracy and playability ever in a Callaway Iron. It's how distance should feel.
Rogue Irons combine two of Callaway's most innovative clubface technologies in 360 Face Cup and Variable Face Thickness (VFT) technology to promote faster balls speeds across a larger area of the face. 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed and minimise distance loss on those off centre strikes. VFT also influences how the face itself flexes to promote more ball speed on off-center hits. The combination of these two technologies promotes increased ball speed resulting in incredible distance. The upside of utilising an ultra-thin clubface is than you can deliver extreme ball speed and distance, the downside is that you incur excessive vibration that generates an unpleasant sound and feel. To eliminate this, Callaway have incorporated a new technology called elastic-urethane microspheres, dampening vibration of the thin-fast face to improve sound and feel without compromising COR or ball speed. Finally MIM'd tungsten has been introduced to deliver optimal ball flight and control, Callaway refer to as their Internal Standing Wave. By using MIM'd (metal injected molding) tungsten weighting it allowed Callaway's engineers to accurately position the CG in each of the long irons with extraordinary precision, promoting optimum launch and control at each individual loft. The tungsten, twice as heavy as steel, concentrates significant weight into a small space in the form of an intricately shaped part, which is key to precisely controlling CG location. Callaway have fitted the Rogue Irons with the popular True Temper XP95 shaft as standard. The XP95 shaft is ultralight and designed to deliver a high trajectory with explosive distance.
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for More Ball Speed - Two innovative clubface technologies work together to deliver more ball speed across a huge area of the face for more average distance, swing after swing.
- MIM’d Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control - Tungsten-infused ISW is twice as heavy as steel to concentrate weight in a specific area, allowing precise control over CG location for optimal flight and control.
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel - Dampens vibration of the thin, fast face to improve sound and feel without compromising COR and ball speed.
- Four Models to Accommodate Every Type of Player - Rogue Standard for balanced performance; Rogue X for maximum distance; Rogue Pro for better players; Rogue W for slower swing speeds.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...