Cobra F-MAX Superlite Combo Golf Irons (Steel/Graphite)
The F-MAX Superlite combo set (Steel/Graphite) features COBRA's lightest and most forgiving iron and hybrid constructions. Hybrids replace long irons for higher launching trajectories to create consistent distance gapping in between clubs.The lightweight combo set configuration is ideal for golfers with slower, smoother tempos who struggle to hit their long irons consistently. The long irons are replaced with forgiving hybrids to give this golfer more confidence on longer approach shots. As golfers age, their swing speed naturally decreases resulting in shorter distances and inconsistent gapping. With F-MAX Superlite, Cobra engineered extremely lightweight and forgiving irons and hybrids that are designed to improve feel, speed, and consistency for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Deeper Undercut Cavity - Improves launch and face flexing for phenominal ball speeds all across the face, even on your mis hits.
- Optimised CG Location - Progressive hosel lengths with added weight in the low toe and low heel provide ultimate forgiveness and consistency
- Offset design - Combines with back/heel weighting for defence against a fade or to promote a high draw
- Increased Loft - improves carry distance for greater distance
- Speciality Wedges - improved versatility and shot control around the greens
- Forged 455 Stainless Steel Face Insert - A forged high-strength stainless steel face insert increases ball speed and launch to maximize distance.
- Shallow Face Profile - A shallow face profile positions the CG lower to the ground and promotes more dynamic launch for higher, towering trajectories and increased flight time.
- Straighter, More Consistent Shots - An ultra-forgiving construction features an internal weight pad that strategically positions weight low, back and heelward delivering straighter and higher launching trajectories.
- Crown Alignment Feature - A subtle crown alignment design assists with a square set up at address and provides a visually pleasing detail without it being distracting to the eye.
- Offset Hosel Design - The draw biased design of the offset hosel helps deliver a square face at impact to optimize launch and distance, while correcting rightward shot tendencies.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...