Cobra King F9 Speedback One Length Golf Irons
Power, Stability and Accuracy - Simplified. Cobra's all-new King F9 Speedback One Length Irons combine key innovation with the ultra successful one length technology for superior performance and consistency.
Designed for players who struggle with correct set up particularly in the longer clubs, the King F9 Speedback One Length Irons are all engineered to be the same length as a typical 7 iron, and allow golfers to use one repeatable swing throughout their set to eliminate variables and dramatically improve consistency. Packing cutting edge technology into its sleek new design, Cobra's all-new King F9 Irons come loaded with Speedback technology. This game-changing innovation features carefully engineered shaping to add higher levels of mass into the low perimeters of the club head via 33g of tungsten. This increases MOI by a staggering 10% in the 4-7 irons for much higher inertia, better stability and insane velocity at impact even on mis-centre strikes. This is supported by a belt of steel that wraps around the sole to further lower CG for high, towering ball flights with maximum forgiveness. As with its immensely popular predecessor the King F8's, The F9 Speedback's feature Forged E9 and PWRShell technologies. This variable depth face is now 3g lighter than previous models with added 1.8mm pockets in the heel and toe to effectively expand the club's sweet zone. The PWRShell insert also includes a newly engineered 1.2mm internal speed channel to absorb and create much more energy at impact for powerful ball speeds across the face. CNC Milling now features within the face of the King F9 Speedback Irons. Unlike traditional casting methods, CNC Milling delivers much more precision by eliminating any variability in the shape of each clubs grooves to ensure consistent performance throughout the set. These grooves are also now different shapes thanks to Cobra's Progressive Spin Technology. V-grooves are used in the longer irons to reduce unwanted spin for maximum carry distances, while tighter spaced U Grooves in the short irons and wedges generate higher spin for pinpoint control and accuracy attacking flags.
- One Length system where each club is the same length as the 7 iron to improve consistency, accuracy and control
- Lowest CG with highest MOI ever seen in a Cobra iron
- Speedback shaping with 33g of tungsten placed deeper in the head lowers CG for high towering ball flights with maximum forgiveness
- 10% higher MOI in the longer irons compared to previous models
- Forged E9 with PWRShell technology features to make the face thinner, as well as expanding the sweet zone for powerful ball speeds across the face
- CNC Milled face improves precision for the upmost levels of consistency
- V Grooves in the long irons for greater carry distances, with U Grooves in the short irons and wedges for improved spin and control
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...