Cobra King F9 Speedback Tour Golf Fairway Wood
Compact, tour validated looks meet CNC Milling for the first time ever in the all new King F9 Speedback Tour Fairway from Cobra, featuring Baffler Rails technology to deliver maximum distance, precision and control demanded by the worlds best.
Trusted by Tour Players globally including Rickie Fowler and Lexi Thompson, Cobra's all new F9 Speedback Tour Fairway builds on the impressive standards set by it's predecessor the King F8 with a number of key features to give better players that cutting edge in the long game sector. Unlike the standard F9, the F9 Tour features a 12g tungsten weight positioned forward in the head to move the CG location closer to the face for more penetrating, lower spinning trajectories. This weight complements a much more compact shape designed to be much more workable than the standard version, as well as to offer greater versatility and confidence for the better player from both tight lies as well as the rough. Cobra's re-engineered Baffler Rails line the sole to increase clubhead speed through impact as well as enhancing turf interaction when using the club from varying terrains. These rails also now feature progressive heights throughout the various lofts too, with shallower heights utilised in the lower lofted clubs where players tend to sweep the ball or indeed use from the tee, and higher heights used in the high lofts where players typically hit down on the ball slightly or use from more varying lies and terrains on the course. As with the rest of the F9 range, an ultralight carbon fibre crown features within the head which saves approximately 10g of weight compared to titanium models to increase clubhead speed throughout the swing. This crown also includes 360 Aero technology with titanium sole trips to improve aerodynamic performance significantly by re-diverting airflow more efficiently around the head for reduced drag and increased energy return, creating explosive ball speeds at impact. The real game changer within the King F9 Speedback Tour Fairway lies within the face, with the introduction of CNC milling for the first time ever on a fairway wood. This advanced technology is milled onto a 475 stainless steel insert to increase ball speeds by up to 2.5mph compared to traditional hand poloshed models, as well as allowing bulge and roll curvatures to be controlled to much more precise tolerances making this face over 5 times more precise than previous models. Ultimately this translates to the thinnest, hottest and therefore fastest face ever seen in a Cobra Fairway. To dial in your perfect launch conditions, Cobra's My Fly technology offers 8 different loft configurations, including 3 draw settings, to choose from. This links with Smart Rail technology which also ensures the club face remains square at address regardless of loft to improve set up for more consistency and ultimately better performance.
- Re-engineered Baffler Rails - Improves turf interaction for increases clubhead speed at impact
- Progressive Baffler design - Varying rail heights dependent on loft and attack angle for better performance
- Forward Weight - Helps position CG further forward for a more penetrating, workable flight
- Compact Shape - More compact size suits the better players eye to make shot shaping easier and more controlled
- Ultralight Crown - Carbon Fibre wrap crown reduces weight for much faster clubhead speeds
- Aero 360 - Diverts airflow more effectively around the head for improved club head speed and distance
- CNC Milling - CNC Milled face is 5 times more precise than traditional methods, offering 2.5mph faster ball speeds
- Cobra My Fly technology with Smart Rail - Offers 8 loft settings including 3 draw options, with the face always sitting square regardless of loft
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...