Here at Snainton Golf we offer a choice of standard ready to dispatch clubs as well as comprehensive custom fit availability allowing the customer to built a set that suits their personal requirements.
All custom fit equipment is built to order at the manufacturer's custom fit facility to ensure the highest build quality to the tightest tolerances, please be aware this process can take up to 2-3 weeks as per manufacturer's lead time.
Cobra King RF Forged MB Copper Golf Irons
Iron Deal - Save 5% off your set
Cobra's new RF Forged MB Irons draw their inspiration from one of the worlds best players, combining tour-proven looks and feel with an ultra-premium copper colour finish for ultimate iron perfection.
The RF Forged MB Irons are based on the limited edition RF Proto Irons as used by Rickie Fowler, and target low handicap golfers who demand maximum workability, feel and control.
2 Strategically placed 6g tungsten weights sit in the toe and sole of each club which lowers and centralises CG location for a powerful solid feel with great response. These weights also help to promote a high towering launch with decreased spin for excellent control and distance throughout the set.
As with the wood ranges, the RF Forged MB irons now come with CNC Milled faces and grooves. Unlike traditional casting techniques, CNC Milling produces much sharper groove edges with larger groove areas for enhanced precision, control and consistency. These grooves become much more tightly spaced and aggressive in the short irons and wedges to deliver maximal spin and trajectory control when attacking flags in the scoring zone.
The purest feel available in a Cobra iron is created through a new innovative forging process designed to help eliminate any possible inconsistencies within the metal. Compared to competitors, who only offer a 2-3 step process, Cobra's irons undergo 5 steps of forging to ensure a much smoother grain structure with fewer pores and voids within the carbon steel's structure for a superior, crisp feel at impact.
Cobra RF Forged Irons come fitted with the ultra-premium KBS C-Taper 120 shaft as standard. Designed to offer mid-low launch with low spin characteristics, these clubs offer maximum workability with tighter dispersion for better players seeking the ultimate in tour-validated performance.
• Inspired by multiple PGA Tour winner Rickie Fowler
• 6g tungsten weights in both the sole and toe centralise CG location for powerful solid feel
• 5 step forging process ensures a much smoother grain for the purest soft feel available in a Cobra iron
• CNC Milled grooves improve consistency, while tightly spaced aggressive grooves in the short irons and wedges increase spin and control within the scoring zone
• Stunning copper colour finish
• Cobra Connect™, Powered By Arccos™ - features electronically enabled grips in each iron. Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access an in-depth analysis of their game using the Arccos 360 app on their Smartphone
• Premium aftermarket shafts - engineered to promote optimal trajectory, feel and control through the set
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...