Srixon Z Star Tour Yellow 4 For 3 Promotion Golf Balls - Free Personalisation
Better feeling, more spin and extra distance with drivers The SRIXON Z-STAR's new core construction delivers high-resilience with the increased hardness of the mid-layer and provides higher launch angles and lower driver spin with the enhanced outer hardness and inner softness. This new SRIXON golf ball realises not only longer flight performance but also softer feeling and spin performance by featuring SeRM® in its coating. SeRM® is a macromolecule material developed at the University of Tokyo and is gathering attention around the world. Macromolecule materials generally have mesh-shaped network constructions with string-like molecules, and those molecules break under stress. SeRM®, on the other hand, is difficult to break even under high-stress thanks to its freely movable connecting parts (cross-links) in the mesh network and is excellent in shape restoration, damage resistance, impact resistance, and vibration absorption.
PERSONALISATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Starts 5th June 2020 to the 31st August 2020.
- All logo/personalised orders must be received via email only
- Standard font in either Red, Blue, Green or Black.
- Maximum of 45 Characters across 3 lines.
- Single pole, TEXT only personalisation (no symbols). No solitary signs/symbols/letters/numbers.
- Brand names (including sports clubs) prohibited.
- Srixon reserves the right to refuse the printing of a message if deemed inappropriate in any way.
- Only text orders which are deemed genuine and in line with the promotion will be processed.
- FREE Printing, FREE Setup.
- The 1st Proof is free of charge. Each further proof will incur a £3.50 charge
- Orders CANNOT be cancelled or altered once submitted due to personalisation.
- Available on Z-Star XV, Z-Star, Q-Star Tour, AD333, Soft Feel, Soft Feel Lady (white) and Ultisoft.
- Any orders received after 5 pm on 31st August 2020 will not be processed in line with this promotion.
- The email time stamp received into SRIXON will be the official timeline used.
- Due to COVID-19 lead time 10 – 14 days from acceptance of personalised or logo orders.
FastLayer CoreThe new FastLayer Core is soft in the centre and gradually becomes firm around its edge, providing high-speed players exceptional feel and tremendous ball speed for maximum distance.
4th Generation Spin Skin with SeRMA new urethane coating with flexible molecular bonds that dig deep into wedge and iron grooves, maximising spin for more control and more stopping power.
338 Speed Dimple PatternOffering less drag and more lift, the 338 Speed Dimple Pattern boosts overall distance and flies straight, even in the toughest wind conditions.
More spin in short games"Spin skin with SeRM®" coating has 70% more softness and increases the friction coefficient by 14.4% with its viscosity and elongation properties, compared to conventional coatings. This new coating digs deep into the grooves of wedges and irons, enhancing spin and control.
Soft feelThe combination of the highly durable ultra-thin super-soft 0.5 mm urethane cover and spin skin with SeRM® that provides excellent vibration absorption, realizes a comfortable soft feel.
Scratch-resistant and stain-resistantSpin skin SeRM® delivers superior shape restoration and damage resistance, making the new SRIXON Z-STAR golf balls resistant to minor scratches caused by sand and pebbles in bunkers, and as a result is stain-resistant.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...