Wilson Staff Launch Pad Ladies Golf Driver
Ultra-light, Ultra-straight, Ultra-powerful - Wilson Staff's new Launch Pad Ladies Driver features more forgiveness and distance than ever before, in a technology-packed design targeting mid-high handicap players.
Designed to eliminate the dreaded slice, Launch Pad combines a moderate offset hosel, a more upright lie angle and 13g of additional weight in the heel section. These features allow players to easily square the face through impact, delivering much straighter ball flights with more powerful trajectories.
Launch Pad also features Wilson's most forgiving face ever. Innovative new technology allows the brand's engineers to expand the sweet spot for extremely hot ball speeds across the entire face, regardless of strike location.
At just 272g the Launch Pad takes lightweight to a new dimension. By utilising such light components, the Launch Pad dramatically increases golfers clubhead speeds to produce effortless distance for your longest drives ever.
Fitted with the premium UST Mamiya Helium as standard, this shaft is designed for mid-high launch for maximum carry distance for ultimate long game performance.
• Anti-Slice - Moderate hosel offset, combined with 13 grams of weight in the heel side of the club and an upright lie angle will put an end to the slice in your game
• Most Forgiving Face ever - This innovative tech is built into the Launch Pad head and delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face they make contact
• Ultra-light - The lightweight components of the club including the head, shaft and grip result in a total club weight of just 272g, making the Launch Pad driver one of the lightest on the market
• Premium Shaft - UST Mamiya Helium produces mid-high launch for maximum forgiveness and increased carry distance
• Wilson Staff Branded Headcover
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...