Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Ladies Golf Fairway Wood
Similar to the Launcher XL Driver, the new Launcher XL HALO Fairway Woods are built with a larger overall framework with HALO perimeter weighting and increased MOI for added forgiveness on every swing.
This latest generation features Gliderail technology, which helps deliver a square face at impact for a pure strike. Also, these fairway woods feature a new Rebound Frame club structure that directs more energy into the golf ball at impact for more ball speed on every shot.
“The new Launcher XL HALO Fairway Woods are the most forgiving and confidence-inspiring fairway woods Cleveland Golf has ever made,” said Joe Miller. “With an extremely high MOI design, Gliderail technology and Rebound Frame, the Launcher XL Fairway Woods provide distance and consistency never before seen for game improvement players.”
• XL Head Design - The Launcher XL HALO Fairway Woods feature a larger head with extreme perimeter weighting (MOI of 3,338 g-cm² in the 3-wood), the most ever in a Cleveland Golf fairway wood.
• Gliderail - Twin rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking off the tee or from the deck.
• Rebound Frame - A flex zone in the face and a second flex zone in the body of the club work in sequence to direct more impact energy into the golf ball, increasing ball speed and distance on every shot.
• Action Mass CB - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without added effort.
• HiBore Crown Step - The stepped crown shape brings the height of the crown down, dropping the centre of gravity and raising the launch in the process.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...