Mizuno ST-Z Golf Fairway Wood
Mizuno's new ST-Z Fairway Wood is ultra-stable with low spin and penetrating launch for ultimate long game control for better players.
Designed for the purists, ST-Z has a throwback profile with sculpted curves for a truly classic aesthetic at address.
The power comes from the 3rd generation MAS1C face. This is combined with multi-thickness CORTECH face technology to release significantly more ball speed, especially on low struck shots. The new face design represents Mizuno's most powerful face ever used in a fairway wood
The crown of ST-Z has also been redesigned featuring a new ultra-light carbon for lower CG placement and enhanced aerodynamics.
ST-Z also benefits from re-engineered WAVE technology which lowers the mass contribution for optimised CG to deliver effective launch with low spin.
To fine-tune your launch characteristics, ST drivers come with Quick Switch hosels to allow +/-2° of adjustment to dial in your desired flights.
• MAS1C Maraging face: With optimized CORTECH multi-face thickness. Our thinnest and hottest FW face to date
• Ultra-lightweight Carbon Crown: Lowers the COG for better spin vs MOI performance
• Re-engineered WAVE Technology: Compact Wave design lowers the mass contribution allowing for higher MOI and lower Center of Gravity
• Quick Switch 3 & 5 WOOD: Provides 4 degrees of loft and face angle adjustability
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...