Ping G425 SFT Golf Fairway Wood
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Ping's new G425 SFT Fairway Wood delivers ultimate forgiveness and unrivalled consistency of spin for players who struggle with a slice.
With a stealthy black colourway, G425 SFT features an advanced multi-material construction with a new 3-dot alignment system to give golfers a visual aid to address the ball perfectly with the centre of the face.
A Maraging Steel Facewrap incorporates a thinner, high strength face that wraps into the crown and sole to increase face flexing at impact for greater distance and improved turf interaction. This works alongside the newly developed roll profile of the head shape known as 'Spinsistency' which provides far more consistent levels of spin on shots struck low on the face.
For maximum draw with high launch, G425 has a strategically positioned tungsten sole weight rear heel side of the head which optimises CG location to produce much more of a draw shape as well as dramatically aiding faders and slicers.
Fitted with the Premium Alta CB Slate shaft, designed with an 8g counterbalance to deliver more momentum and forgiveness at impact.
• Adjustable +/- 1.5°
• 189cc head size (3 Wood)
• Facewrap technology features a thin, high-strength maraging steel face that extends into the crown and sole to provide increased flexing for faster ball speeds that result in greater distance and high launching shots
• Spinsistency is engineered with a complex face curvature that modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where the loft decreases approximately 2.5º to normalize spin and increase ball speed for more distance
• Fixed tungsten sole weight deep into the rear heel optimises CG location for high draw shot shapes
• Premium ALTA CB Slate shaft has an 8g counterbalance for added forgiveness
• Arccos Caddie system tracks your shots for post-game analysis with the Arccos app
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...