Cobra King Utility One Length Golf Iron
The new Cobra KING Utility irons, deliver improved distance with classic looks and modern technology. The KING Utility iron is designed for players who seek maximum control and precision on tee shots and longer approach shots on par 5’s. A classic, muscle-back iron shape delivers the feeling of controlled ball flights, while a wider sole and hollow body provide stability, power, and a low centred CG for trajectories that are high and penetrating. A PWRSHELL™ face insert adds to the performance by expanding the sweet zone for improved ball speeds on off-centre hits and launch efficiency for improved trajectory.
Normally only found in Metalwoods, COBRA engineers integrated into the Utility design the trusted COBRA MyFly8™ technology, a series of eight adjustable loft settings that give users the ability to manage trajectory and launch for proper distance gapping. Additionally, the KING Utility irons are geared with COBRA CONNECT™ Powered by Arccos Caddie, an artificial intelligence system that utilises Smart Grips with embedded sensors to track and record distance and accuracy data on the Arccos Caddie app. COBRA blends classic design with cutting-edge engineering, including a hollow-body design, forged PWRSHELL Face, and Tungsten Weighting, to deliver superior performance that users can track and analyze using the in-depth data provided by the Arccos Caddie system.
While sharing the technologies of its variable-length counterpart, is designed at 7-iron length (37.50”), making it a perfect complement to any of COBRA’S ONE Length iron offerings. Having a constant length through the set promotes one repeatable set-up and swing for more consistency, while the head design and weighting are fine-tuned to provide uniformity of feel through the set. Traditional variable-length players can also benefit from the consistency and accuracy of the ONE Length Utility iron. After analysing player test and GEARS test results, a shorter length has been shown to improve playability in the long irons and promote centre contact for more precision.
- Forged PWRShell face technology - A thin, high-strength L-cup face insert features a deep undercut design to increase the Sweet Zone for enhanced responsiveness and faster ball speeds across the face.
- High-density tungsten weight - A high-density tungsten weight positioned on the toe increases MOI for enhanced speed and forgiveness on off-centre hits and lowers and centres the CG for improved precision.
- Forged 455 stainless steel face - The high strength to weight ratio of 455 stainless steel allows for a thinner forged face that promotes faster ball speeds, and higher launch across the face.
- Full hollow-body construction - A full hollow body design allows for a thinner, unsupported face that delivers powerful speed and lowers the CG for higher launching trajectories with decreased spin.
- 100% CNC milled face and grooves - CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) milling creates highly accurate grooves for improved contact and consistent spin across the entire face.
- Cobra Connect™, Powered By Arccos™ - allows golfers to track their driving distance and accuracy using detailed stats and analysis to improve their game.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...