Cobra RADSPEED One Length Golf Hybrid
Cobra's new RADSPEED One Length Hybrid combines signature Baffler Rails and Radial Weighting Technology with the tour-proven One Length design for ultimate distance, forgiveness and consistency.
Having a constant length through the set promotes one repeatable set-up and swing for more consistency. RADSPEED One Length Hybrids are built in the same length as your 7 iron - a club many players feel most comfortable hitting, for easy playability and consistency.
Targeting the full spectrum of players, RADSPEED Hybrids feature a classic profile at address to inspire confidence from virtually every lie you'll come across on the course.
Radial Weighting Technology sees an emphasis on extreme front weighting to provide powerful, low-spinning ball flights for superior distance. This, combined with Cobra's tried and tested Baffler Rails which add stability and forgiveness through impact, make this arguably Cobra's easiest to use and longest hybrid ever.
As with the rest of the RADSPEED range, the hybrids are equipped with Cobra Connect by Arccos for data tracking and post-round analysis.
• Classic profile with gloss black finish on the crown
• Radial Weighting Technology drives weight to the front of the head for extremely low spin and distance
• Baffler Rails improve turf interaction, forgiveness and increase versatility
• Cobra Connect by Arccos allows for game tracking and post-round analysis
• One Length technology for much improved consistency
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...