Titleist U500 Graphite Golf Utility Iron
Titleist U-Series utilities merge forged L-face technology with extreme amounts of high-density tungsten to produce higher launch and faster ball speeds for game-changing long iron performance: The U500 is the player's utility iron designed for superior shot-making. The extremely versatile, low loft utility features a compact shape that delivers high launch with a soft landing and precise distance control. The U510 provides hybrid-like performance in a forgiving, muscular iron shape. The high-launching, easier-playing utility offers a larger, wide-sole design for consistent shot-after-shot performance. U510 creates such a powerful combination of distance, launch and forgiveness that Titleist engineers were able to create a 16-degree 1-iron that is very playable from both the tee and turf.The new U500 and U510 irons have already made an impact on both the European and PGA Tours. Since launching, they have made it into the bags of Adam Scott, Jordan Spieth, Jimmy Walker, Ian Poulter and Bernd Wiesberger. Most notably, U-Series Irons has quickly become the #1 played Utility Iron on both the European and PGA Tours. The stock setups for U-Series U500 and U510 models feature a graphite HZRDUS Smoke Black (mid-low launch, low spin) shaft at +0.25'. Graphite shafts in utility irons continue to grow in popularity on the PGA Tour as they allow for more speed and launch, enhancing the performance of the utility.
- The U510 is a muscular, wide-soled utility iron that provides hybrid-like performance with incredible forgiveness.
- The larger, more forgiving blade features a wide sole that promotes easy launch from the tee or turf.
- Strategic High-Density Tungsten Weighting (95 grams on average) produces a low and deep CG for maximum launch with shot-stopping control, and a high MOI for stability and forgiveness.
- A forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert maximises ball speed for more distance.
- Loft Options: 1I (16°), 2I (18°), 3I (20°), 4I (22°)
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...