Mizuno MP-20 HMB Golf Irons
Muscleback DNA, Hybrid like performance - Mizuno's all-new MP20 HMB Iron really is a breed of its own, featuring ultra-soft copper layers with Mizuno's Chromoly face and neck for ball speed, forgiveness and feel unlike any other.A completely fresh face in Mizuno's players (MP) line up, MP20 HMB features a hollow construction in a tour style profile, inspired by the success of long iron replacement clubs. Packed with technology from the neck through the entire head, this iron houses the powerful Chromoly face supported by tungsten and a strong stainless steel body for extremely hot ball speeds regardless of strike location. In the 2-7 irons, twin 12g weights deliver exceptional stability and easy launch from a variety of lies, while the short irons focus more on control, with a 1025E mild carbon steel used for a soft, responsive feel. As with the MP20 blade, HMB features multi-thickness grain flow forging from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel, then layered with ultra-soft copper plating and protective nickel-chrome to deliver an impact sensation recognised as Mizuno's purest ever. This replicates the renowned butter-soft feel as made famous by legends from Mizuno's past such as the TN87 and TP9. Finished in a stunning low glare Brushed Satin, MP20 HMB ensures a classy in-bag look. " A few years back it was a surprise to see truly elite tour players with more than one long iron replacement - but now that we've found their acceptance point on offset, size and proportions, there's a new set who are open-minded to the #5 iron and beyond. We're excited to see what happens they experiment with the HMB.' Chris Voshall, Golf Brand Manager. Mizuno
- Layers of Feel: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- Muscleback DNA: The proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with generous sole width hidden at address. For consistent ball players pursuing added ball speed – without sacrificing their shot making options.
- Mixes with any MP-20 set: Play as a full set, long iron replacement or a mixed set with MP-20 muscle backs or MP-20 MMC. Our recommended breakpoints for blended sets are between 4&5 iron or 7&8 iron.
- Complex, loft specific construction: Our multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly (2-8 iron face and neck) is dialled in to be consistently hot across the clubface. Twin 12g Tungsten weights (2-7 iron) deliver stability and an easy launch. A softer 1025E Pure select mild carbon steel makes the short irons (9/pw) soft and responsive.
- Brush Satin finish: Low glare and durable plated finish.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...