Titleist T100 Golf Irons - Custom Fit (Right Hand / 6-PW + 50° GW / Regular)
Here we have a set of never been used custom fit Titleist T100 Golf Irons (Right Hand / 6-PW + 50° / Regular). This is a great set of clubs at the fantastic price of £759 - saving £200 on the RRP price.
The design aspiration for the Titleist T100 iron was straightforward enough; get feedback from the best players in the world - professionals like Jordan Spieth - and use it to craft the ultimate tour iron.
With the T100, the design evolution has pushed the iron more towards the better player. Comparatively the new T100 iron is appreciably more compact than its forerunner - the AP2. The blade length is shorter, the topline is thinner, and there's less offset. The heads get progressively smaller as the clubs get shorter. The compact scoring clubs provide a more continuous transition to Titleist's Vokey wedges with a stamping of the loft number on all of its T-series pitching wedges. As with the AP2, the T100 is a forged iron. It features a SUP-10 (Japanese Spring Steel) face for enhanced ball speed without sacrificing launch conditions. Cap. "Our design philosophy for irons is always to try and stretch out the long and mid-iron end of the set because most players don't have a ton of their disposal - at some point your gaps are going to start shrinking at the long iron end of the set, so we're always trying to pull that out to make the set more usable for the largest cross-section of users. So, in the long and mid irons, especially in the mid, our players are seeing a little bit more ball speed and a touch less spin which helps gap them out.' - Marni Ines, Director of Iron Development, Titleist Golf Club R&D.
- Striking Innovation - Whether it’s the Tour-level shaping and feel of T100, the powerfully playable distance of T200, or the maximum speed and forgiveness of T300, T-Series is a power-packed line up of performance. But all that innovation goes in for only one reason - to help Titleist players put lower numbers on their card.
- The Solid Feel of Forged Steel - Like a golf swing, the feel of an iron gets better when there are fewer moving parts. The fully-forged construction of T100 creates a solid, consistently controllable club that delivers the exact performance the best players in the world demand.
- Perfectly Balanced - T100 irons utilise high quality, high-density tungsten in the heel and toe of the mid to long irons to control CG and create the perfect progression. The co-forging process fuses the tungsten inside the head to produce the most stable, solid feel possible.
- Faster, Smoother Turf Interaction - During testing, Titleist\'s Tour Professionals were blown away by how fast and clean the T100 moved through the turf. With more camber and an improved, blended pre-wear design the T100 sole is the perfect example of how Titleist elicits better performance from every detail.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...