Titleist T400 Golf Irons
Up to 100 grams of high-density tungsten is strategically integrated into the heel and toe of the 5, 6, and 7 irons to lower the centre of gravity and launch the ball high and far.
Smooth Turf Interaction
The innovative split-sole preserves the performance benefits of the wide-body design while sliding through the turf like a player’s iron.
The hollow construction allows weight to be moved where it can help you most, delivering outstanding MOI for shots that fly longer and straighter across the face.
Designed to help moderate swing speed players score lower, the new T400 irons maximise performance on every shot through the following key technologies:
- Widebody shape with advanced split Sole design provides optimal turf interaction for a smooth and easy strike.
- Hollow head construction produces an extremely high MOI that maximises forgiveness on off-centre shots.
- Extreme high-density tungsten weighting(up to 100g per head)creates a low CG, working in combination with a super-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert (5-7 irons) to produce explosive launch off the turf.
- Progressive set design–with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths –delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
- Lightweight materials–with stock grip and shaft options –promote increased swing speeds for longer distance.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...