Titleist T400 Graphite Golf Irons
The new easy-launching, super distance Titleist T400 irons are designed to provide moderate swing speed golfers with the most forgiving Titleist experience possible. The new Titleist T400 irons utilise an advanced split sole design, super-thin face and wide-body, hollow head construction fortified by extreme amounts of high-density tungsten to help golfers effortlessly launch it higher and hit it farther. The addition of T400 to the striking new line of Titleist T-Series irons – joining the T100, T100•S, T200 and T300 models – ensures that every player can experience the engineering ingenuity and breakthrough performance that has made Titleist the longstanding #1 iron on the PGA Tour." T400 is the super distance Titleist iron. This club is engineered to get the ball in the air and launch it as far as possible, even when the strike isn’t perfect,” Josh Talge, Vice President of Marketing, Titleist Golf Clubs. "There are so many golfers, particularly players with moderate swing speeds, who can benefit from this technology. T400 gets the absolute most out of your swing while still providing the playability of a Titleist iron along with that look, sound and feel that dedicated players demand.”
Like every club Titleist design, the T400 was created with the player in mind. It is a fast-feeling, lively-sounding cavity back with a thinner top line and less offset for a classic look. The progressive profiles perfectly transition from the short irons to your Vokey wedges.
Stock shafts for the T400 are the True Temper AMT Red and the Mitsubishi Fubuki MV 50/45. Both options and are described as mid-launch and mid-spin. The stock grip is again Golf Pride’s Tour Velvet 360.
Up to 100 grams of high-density tungsten is strategically integrated into the heel and toe of the 5, 6, and 7 irons to lower the centre of gravity and launch the ball high and far.
Smooth Turf Interaction
The innovative split-sole preserves the performance benefits of the wide-body design while sliding through the turf like a player’s iron.
The hollow construction allows weight to be moved where it can help you most, delivering outstanding MOI for shots that fly longer and straighter across the face.
Designed to help moderate swing speed players score lower, the new T400 irons maximise performance on every shot through the following key technologies:
- Widebody shape with advanced split Sole design provides optimal turf interaction for a smooth and easy strike.
- Hollow head construction produces an extremely high MOI that maximises forgiveness on off-centre shots.
- Extreme high-density tungsten weighting(up to 100g per head)creates a low CG, working in combination with a super-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert (5-7 irons) to produce explosive launch off the turf.
- Progressive set design–with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths –delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
- Lightweight materials–with stock grip and shaft options –promote increased swing speeds for longer distance.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...