LitePower 12V Extended Lithium Golf Battery
Lighter, longer-lasting and offering greater compatibility than ever before the LitePower 12V Extended Lithium Golf Battery is tough to beat. Available in Standard (2.1kg) and Extended (2.9kg) capacity options, the LitePower Lithium range is 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalents and designed to fit any mainstream 12V electric trolley through a universal connection system.
With three discharging options (Interconnect, Torberry or Eyelet), the latest models reduce the need for additional charging cables, while the specially-developed Torberry charging unit fully charges the battery from empty in less than five hours.
The LitePower Lithium range features an upgraded solid brass connection system offering superior conductivity, plus an upgraded battery management system (BMS) which continually optimises performance to maximise its life. As a result, its lifetime is at least five-times longer than a standard Lead-acid battery - backed up by a market-leading three-year warranty*.
The LitePower Lithium range utilises top quality Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4), which offers the most reliable, long-lasting and safest form of Lithium in the golf trolley sector.
*Valid on purchases made after 1st January 2017. Terms & conditions apply.
• Market-leading 3-year comprehensive warranty (valid from 1st Jan 2017)
• 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalent
• Five times longer lifespan
• Compact design
• Compatible with all major 12V electric trolleys
• Soft touch bag with carry handle
• Recharges in under 5 hours
• Supplied with high performance LitePower charger
• Integrated BMS for optimal performance & unrivalled reliability
• Weighs only 2.9kg
• Extended range capacity
NB : LitePower batteries are not supplied with a connection lead (available separately)
*All comparisons made against 24ah Lead-acid battery. Capacity applies to single-motored models only. Conditions such as trolley efficiency, excessively long or hilly courses, very wet fairways, unusually heavy golf bags or charging USB devices may reduce the range of this battery. Warranty conditions apply.
• Compostition: Lithium ion Phosphate (LiFeP04)
• Weight: 2.90kg
• Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 75mm
• Capacity: 22ah
• Voltage: 12V Nominal
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...