Ping Glide Forged Golf Wedge
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
A true shot-makers club, the Ping Forged Wedge is engineered to meet the demands of the world's best, those that accept nothing less than perfection from their short game, offering premium quality in a compact design and featuring soft feel, high spin and shot-making versatility like no other.
Everything about the Glide Forged Wedge is built around delivering quality and performance where it's needed most. Forged from 8620 carbon steel the Ping Forged Wedge offers incredibly soft feel in a blade-style head. Patented, precision-milled, wheel-cut grooves with a sharper edge radius increase interaction with the ball at impact to create more friction, in turn providing improved spin and trajectory control, while addition tungsten toe weighting ensures added forgiveness. Smaller in size and offering a Tour-inspired shape the Ping Forged Wedge is designed for versatility and aimed directly at the better player. A smaller head profile featuring a gooseneck-tapered hosel allows for a smooth transition through all conditions from grass to sand, with the face being machined flat to ensure consistent ball speeds, particularly towards the toe, to improve accuracy.
- Higher Spin for Control - Patented, precision-milled, wheel-cut grooves enable grooves with a sharper edge radius, which increases interaction with the ball at impact, creating more friction for improved spin and trajectory control.
- Soft, Assured Feel - 8620 carbon steel produces an incredibly soft feel in the blade-style head. Every detail was covered, including milling the back of the wedge to create a distinct, appealing pattern. A tungsten toe weight adds forgiveness.
- Tour-Inspired Shape - The small profile is complemented by the tour-inspired gooseneck-tapered hosel that allows for a smooth transition through grass and sand and provides a captured look.
- Designed for Versatility - A sole design with a rounded lead edge and more heel-toe camber allows for more shot-making creativity around the green. The face is machined flat to ensure consistent ball speeds, especially toward the toe, to improve accuracy.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...