Cobra King SpeedZone Xtreme Golf Driver
The face with no limits - Cobra's new Speedzone Xtreme Driver draws inspiration from Formula 1 cars, loading 6 zones of power into a slightly larger profile shape for distance, forgiveness and speed unmatched by others.The fastest, most powerful and highest measured MOI design in Cobra history, Speedzone Xtreme targets mid-higher handicap golfers searching for ultimate speed with the highest level of forgiveness. With a slightly larger profile at address, the crown features Cobra's 360 Carbon Wrap technology in what's known as 'the light zone'. This makes up 50% of the head's composition, saving 25g of discretionary weight which is redistributed to the perimeters for off the charts forgiveness. This links with 'the aero zone' which creates much more effective airflow and a massive reduction in drag thanks to new Speedzone shaping. The face is the engine of Speedzone and is the crucial element in generating its extreme velocity and power. Already the only company to use a CNC milled face, Speedzone expands this by 95% to help control face and leading-edge thickness in 'the power zone'. By using CNC milling, the face is made 5 times more precisely than traditional hand-polished methods, while 100% inspections of every single head in production ensures maximum ball speeds across the entire face. At the heart of Speedzone lies a newly developed Titanium T-Bar Speed Chassis. This 'strength zone' removes unwanted titanium to create added discretionary weight while maintaining an incredibly strong structure built to withstand high-speed collisions. This weight forms part of 'the low CG zone' where 69g of weight is anchored into the rear of the head (vs 40g in the F9) high launch and low spin characteristics. By repositioning more weight away from the middle of the club, Cobra engineers have also increased MOI in 'the stability zone' which effectively makes Speedzone much more stable through impact even on off-centre strikes. Unlike the standard Speedzone, the Xtreme model features a 17g tungsten back weight for maximum MOI and incredible forgiveness. This ultimately translates to increased distance across the entire face, with high launching trajectories even on your worst strikes. Available in a choice of gloss black/yellow or matte black/white, there's a Speedzone colourway to suit all preferences. Cobra has also carefully selected 4 premium shafts to perform for all launch conditions and swing speeds. Low launch and spin options include the Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow for smoother tempos and the Aldila Rogue Silver for harsher transitions - both suiting stronger players seeking absolute control of their trajectories. More user-friendly options include the Tensei CK Blue for mid-launch and spin, with a UST Helium added for higher flights and mid-high spin.
- A FACE WITH NO LIMITS - Just like an engine creates horsepower, the driver face creates ball speed. Golf\'s first CNC Milled Infinity Face increases the milled area by 95% and expands the zone of maximum ball speed
- HIGHEST EVER MOI - A 17g Tungsten back weight achieves the highest ever measured MOI of any Cobra Driver in history for superior forgiveness and incredible distance
- OPTIMIZED CHASSIS - A new T-Bar Speed Chassis reduces the amount of Titanium used in order to create a stronger frame that can withstand high-speed collisions while improving feel and stability
- 10% MORE CARBON FIBER - A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we used to increase forgiveness.
- LOWER CG FOR HIGH LAUNCH WITH LOW SPIN - 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible to create the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball for high launch with low spin.
MORE ACCELERATION POWER - A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision to deliver maximum acceleration power.
- HIGH-SPEED STABILITY - Similar to a wide-body car design, weight is strategically positioned around the perimeter to improve stability so mishits fly longer and straighter.
- COBRA MY-FLY HOSEL - Offers 8 loft settings including 3 draw options, with the face always sitting square regardless of loft
- COBRA CONNECT GRIPS - Arccos shot tracking system in the standard grip allows golfers to analyse their stats for game improvement
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...