Cobra RADSPEED Golf Driver
Cobra's new RADSPEED Driver is Bryson's secret weapon, maximising performance and delivering unheard-of levels of distance and speed thanks to a new engineering process known as 'radius of gyration'.
Targeting the better player, RADSPEED features a classic 460cc head with a sleek matt finish. With a greater concentration of weight towards the front of the head, this model delivers low launch and spin for a workable and penetrating flight.
RADSPEED's newly designed T-Bar Speed chassis is lighter and more aerodynamic than ever before. 28g of weight are positioned towards the front (16g fixed, 12g adjustable) with an additional 10g in the rear (8g fixed, 2g adjustable) for the optimum blend of speed and stability. By increasing the distance between the front and back weighting in the radius of gyration process, Cobra's scientists can unlock forgiveness and ball speed previously thought to be unachievable.
The crown on RADSPEED now features a thinner Carbon Fiber Wrap which saves 13g of total weight. This is redistributed to the low forward perimeters as well as the rear for added speed and forgiveness.
Another key component of RADSPEED is the CNC Milled Infinity Face. The new process requires approximately 25 minutes of milling per individual face to achieve extremely precise tolerances that are 5x more accurate than traditional hand-polished models.
To fine-tune performance, the adjustable weights allow you to prioritise distance with a forward weight setting, or more forgiveness with the weight towards the rear. MyFly technology again features which give players a choice of 5 loft settings including 3 draw settings to easily create your desired ball flight and shot shape characteristics.
• The choice of US Open Champion Bryson Dechambeau
• 460cc head with a sleek matt finish
• Adjustable +/- 1.5° including 3 draw settings
• Radius of Gyration engineering technique creates extreme levels of speed and forgiveness
• T-Bar Speed chassis saves 13g of weight which is redistributed for improves stability
• Movable weights allow players to fine-tune performance for maximum forgiveness or maximum distance
• CNC Milled infinity face is 5x more precise than hand polishing methods for greater accuracy and performance
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...