TaylorMade '2023 British Open Championship' Golf Staff Bag
The 2023 British Open Championship Staff bag and headcover collection is a tribute to the rich history and cultural heritage of the host club and The Wirral Peninsula.
The overall design was inspired by the championship’s unmistakable scoreboard. The number "23," is stylishly presented like a score, signifying the 2023 playing. Side panels sport the typeface of rival football clubs, a nod to the Merseyside Derby. It also features a wave-debossed design representing the River Mercy, which splits The Wirral Peninsula from mainland Great Britain. The umbrella pockets mimic the "Kingsway" and "Queensway,” which are the tunnels that lead to The Wirral.
An outline of the peninsula shape sits behind the handle, with the TaylorMade logo marking the location of the course. On the right side of the bag, the score of Rory McIlroy (271) is prominently displayed, and the left side features the score of Tiger Woods (270) in recognition of their respective British victories in 2014 and 2006.
The bag also features a brazen horse emblem, representing the Liverpool Hunt Club. At the bottom of the bag, the Cranleigh School and Charterhouse School are honored – as students from each school serve as volunteers that operate the scoreboard. A striped awning above the ball pouch pays homage to a local ice cream shop that has been dishing out tasty treats to the community for nearly a century.
• Limited edition Open 2023 commemorative release, as used by Taylormade staff players at the final major of the year
• 6-Way Velour Top (9.5 IN x 11 IN)
• 12 total pockets featuring:
• 2 velour-lined valuables pockets
• 2 garment pockets
• 2 hard shell accessories pockets for added protection
• 2 Insulated cooler pockets
• 2 accessories pockets
• Ball pocket
• Tee pocket
• Umbrella sleeve
• Black gunmetal hardware and towel clip
• Brushed/micro-perforated synthetic leather
• 3 Point shoulder strap
• Rain hood
• Zip-off belly panel for embroidery
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...